Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunset Vanilla

I recently completed this Vanilla soaker, by designer Kelly Brooker. The yarn used to knit this soaker is the most gorgeous organic merino yarn, by The Inner Stitch in the Autumn Sunset colourway. The yarn is deliciously soft and the colour is divine!  I struggled to decide what to knit with this yarn, but finally decided on Vanilla as I thought it fitting that since I got the yarn from the lovely Kelly Brooker, I should knit one of her designs with it. I settled on the soaker as I didn't have much trim and wanted to make the most of the yarn. I hope I've done it justice!


This soaker is the first of many items I will be knitting for a craft fair Julia and myself will hopefully be attending in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!