Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tess-ting!



I completed another of Julia's gorgeous new Teacher's Pet dresses recently, as a final test of the new pattern. I love this one, but couldn't get any modelled pictures for a while as Tessa was sick with the Swine Flu. She's much better now though, and I managed to get some pictures the other day, between rain showers!







I used Paton's Merino yarn and hand dyed it, and used Bendigo Woollen Mills for the trim. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I can see us getting a lot of wear out of this dress.

2 comments:

  1. Those colours are gorgeous, Ali! It looks fantastic on her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!