Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coco Kids 1st Birthday celebrations

We've had a very big week at Coco Kids, with Craft 2.0 happening on Saturday, and we celebrated our 1st birthday on Monday the 1st of November. So much has happened since we launched Coco Kids on the 1st of November 2009! We've added many different items to our range of custom knitting items and knitted thousands of metres of yarn since then. It's been fantastic working with Kate and Julia - they're such lovely, talented and productive knitters and I'm proud to call them my friends.

Tonight we go live at 8pm on the Coco Kids blog with our 1st birthday sale. Make sure you head over there and check it out - there are loads of gorgeous items to choose from. 


Today I finished another fabric Kaia Babydoll in a size 2 (which will be available on the Coco Kids blog tonight ;-) ). I have a few different fabric choices, and will be making up quite a few of these over the coming weeks - so keep checking back under either the Coco Kids For Sale tab or my one on here.





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!