Thursday, January 6, 2011

Recent creative endeavours

I've spent the last few weeks busy making stuff - for Christmas and swaps and just for fun. Here are a few of my endeavours:

Christmas decorations:
6 sets of bells for a swap, 3 red and 3 white
 


I did quite a few stars, but won't bore you with all of them!

A dolly blanket for Tess for Christmas

A cushion for Izzy for Christmas

 The cushion on the left is my latest crochet venture - purely for my own fun!


An order done just before Christmas
 for the same order as above

A dress for Izzy



I think that's it for the last month - much more to come for this year ...

4 comments:

  1. You were really busy this past month. I love those bells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swooooon........so many gorgeous things!
    the bells are cute!! and those dresses..wow!!! lucky daughter -and she is such a sweet model. love the cushion covers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the cushions! I have been thinking of recovering mine. Maybe I should do something like this? Although it means learning to crochet first lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!