Sunday, November 13, 2011

A few random photos

Birthday girl


 A very reluctant candle blower outer!! (she's afraid of the fire, lol)

The gift haul (or most of it - the microwave is out of view and we already had the doll, she's just modelling the doll clothes Tess was given by her grandmother)

Tess doing ballet and wearing the outfit her Yiayia gave her.


Before and after pics of my recent haircut. The before photos were taken first thing in the morning and I looked pretty terrible!! And the after pic was taken by me, so not the best either!
             
 Before (bleurgh!)


After - note my eyebrows are also looking a tad tidier here!

And here's my latest creation - handbag/knitting bag based loosely on the Offhand Designs bags I love and also another Etsy bag maker, Julian Baglady. I'm pretty happy with it, although there are a few wee flaws and I'd change a couple of things next time.







Oh, and last but not least, here's a bad (iphone) pic of a little injury Tess suffered on Friday - she managed to stand on a stack of about 10 staples at kindy and one whole side was completely embedded in her foot, with the other side in about a millimetre!! Poor wee poppet! We had to wait for ages at the Medical Centre before the doctor managed to pull them out. Her foot was all bandaged up for her party at Junglerama on Saturday, but luckily it didn't seem to cause any problems.

The bottom of the picture is where the staples are completely sunken into her foot!

Right, I'll be posting about my blanket progress on Tuesday - have been too busy recently to update.  Bye for now :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of random photos, it looks like you've been one busy lady! Love the haircut!!

    :) Hazel
    hazellovesdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haircut. And the new bag you made for yourself as well. Hope Tess heals up quickly. Poor thing. I remember getting staples stuck in my thumb like that when I was ten, it was so painful and I was a lot older than your poor little one. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much eye candy~ Your hair cut looks fab. Love it. Wish I could go that short, unfortunately my head looks like a mop when I do so. LOL Happy Birthday to your little one. The bag looks amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!