Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Introducing a new custom order item - Seamless Kimono Sweater



I have finally completed my first Seamless Kimono Sweater, by designer Jacki Kelly. I am happy to say I am now licensed to knit this gorgeous sweater for your little one, in any colour combination you choose. This is a gorgeous design with a number of options. This one is a short sleeved  3 - 6 month sized sweater, knitted in WOOLganics organic merino yarn. This is such a lovely yarn - very soft and quite dense.

This sweater can be knitted with short sleeves, or long, slightly flared sleeves. I can add embellishments and it can be knit with either an eyelet row and a knitted i-cord, or ribbon or no eyelet row. Sizes available are: 0 -3 months, 3 - 6 months, 6 - 12 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 6 years. Please enquire regarding prices as these will vary according to the yarn chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!