Monday, March 1, 2010

Simplicity

My knitting has seemed painfully slow lately. I think that may be in part due to a two year old tearaway who will not let me knit during the day! The little monkey insists I "put knitting down, Mummy!!". Consequently, I get all my knitting done in the evenings and with me doing a whole lot of extra hours (evenings and weekends) at work recently, that has meant not so much getting done.

Ah, well. Swings and roundabouts I guess - I'm sure with cooler weather on it's Autumnal way I will be getting more inside knitting time.

Anyway, in the meantime, I have been chugging away at a few things, one of which is this really lovely vest/dress pattern designed by the talented Tikki, named Simplicity.






The rest of what I've been working on will have to be shown at another time - when it's all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!