Friday, July 2, 2010

Amy's Galore!

I have just finished an order for a 2 year old sized Amy Pinafore and a matching Pinny for a Dolly, both by designer Kelly Brooker . Lots of fun to create a little matching set - a great birthday gift for a wee princess :)  I loved the yarn, which was provided by the customer, and the set was a delight to knit. I think I may have to knit a few of these wee sets as gift sets for Christmas!

 The Amy Pinafore

             The Pinny for a Dolly





Both together - awww!
                                                                        
The Pinny for a Dolly being modelled!

For more in formation, or to order either of these items, or any from Kelly Brooker's fabulous March Sisters range, email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!