I started by winding a hank of yarn last night into a ball for a Kaia Babydoll I'm about to start, and then while I was knitting the contrast yarn I'd chosen I decided I didn't want to use those colours, and stopped knitting. So today I grabbed one of my other hanks to use as contrast and wound that, then I realised I needed the main colour too so sent my son into my bedroom (yarn storage room) to get the other hank, but he came back with two different hanks instead. Sigh. If you want a job done properly, do it yourself!! So, I went and fetched the correct one, but thought that while I was doing those two hanks I might as well do the others! This is the result:
Bottom photo, top row, left to right: 10 ply hand dyed (unsure of brand - possibly Chuckanut Bay Yarns) 'Herb Garden', TWC 'Purple', TWC 'Gelato', TWC 'Blueberry'. Next row, left to right: TWC Mangrove, TWC Seaweed, TWC Avocado. Bottom row: TWC Watermelon.