Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My first Looking Glass Longies

On the crafty weekend away I started my first ever pair of Looking Glass Longies - using the lovely soft Possum Merino yarn provided by my customer. I'd just like to say that this pattern is sheer genius! Being in a large room surrounded by many other crafty women all chatting and crafting away and trying to cast on and grapple with the first part of these longies was a bit of a mission I must say, but with the help and advice of the other lovely knitters who have knitted these before, I managed to do it - error free!

The construction of these longies is amazing - if you haven't knitted them before it's quite mystifying how they're going to work, but wow! Very, very cool. I was a tad worried that these might be a bit small for the recipient, but they fit really well, with enough room for growth.





I'm looking forward to knittting many more of these, using different yarns and colourways - they're perfect for winter for day wear and also fabulous at night over cloth nappies. Feel free to contact me for information about pricing and sizing of these very cool longies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!