I completely missed doing my Tuesday Tally this week, so here's a quick look at what my squares are looking like now. There are now 68 squares completed. I've been busy doing other things in the last week or so, so my poor squares have been neglected somewhat.
Here's what else I've been up to:
an Eden's Adam in size 3 for a custom order in BWM cotton in Wild Lavender.
The person who ordered it had knitted the straps and one side down to the bottom of the armhole and I did the rest. I really like how this looks on Tess - and it's very tempting to knit one for her now too!
In fact I've just started on at test knit of a very cute summer dress and am using the same cotton.
I'm also trying to sew things for our school fair coming up on November 5th. This is the beginning of what I hope will be quite a few things - there's another (in a different design to this one) nearly finished as well. This one was made using fabric from a sample book and is a dark chocolate on one side and purple on the other, with a deep burgundy lining fabric.
This is a Paxton Cardigan in knitted a while ago, using 100Purewool 10ply instead of the recommended 8ply yarn. It's a newborn size (the pattern comes in prem, small newborn and newborn) but has come out a 6 - 12 month size. I have only just got around to weaving in the ends and blocking it as the intended recipient will be the right size in the wrong season!