Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Tah Dah Post!

I recently participated in a kitchen tea swap and had so much fun making the swap items! I haven't been able to post the pictures until the recipient received them - and she did today, so I can now do the big reveal.

Tah dah!











The teapot cosy pattern is from crochetwthraymond's blog. I really loved making this - I modified it a little by knitting it in the round. The flowers are from various free patterns on Ravelry and I wish I'd had time to make more, but I really needed to get this in the post, so my next one will be a bit more floral!

The flower coaster pattern is from this site.

I'm really loving crochet at the moment and have so many plans for more projects, so watch this space ...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!