Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coco Kids at Craft 2.0

Coco Kids has been spotlighted on the Craft 2.0 blog, so pop on over there and check us out.  It's getting exciting now - the countdown to the Big Day! I have to admit I'm a little nervous and hope that the general public (otherwise known as the discerning shoppers at Craft 2.0) love our work as much as we love creating it!


With far too many beautiful items left to create, I am madly knitting so that I will have a range of items to choose from. Julia, who is just amazing with the speed she can knit, has created some adorable items, as has the lovely Kate and I'm hoping to have a few more by the time the 30th rolls around as well - and between us we will have a stall of gorgeous items - something for everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!