Friday, October 29, 2010

The Day Before ...

Okay, just ONE day to go and it's Craft 2.0!! I'm very excited and also a little apprehensive, as this is our first craft market day and we all really want it to be a success. We (Kate, Julia and myself) have all worked really hard and produced some beautiful items over the last couple of months, which I'm sure will sell well.



It's a freezing cold spring day here in Wellington, so I lit the fire this morning in preparation for a day of finishing things. Here are a few pics of my day so far ..

Finishing off another fabric Kaia Babydoll.


And the finished item ...


And here are a few pictures of all my items for Craft 2.0:




I may try and get a couple more things finished before tomorrow, but I have a very busy afternoon ahead, so this may be it. Between the three of us, we have many gorgeous items to choose from, so hopefully the people of Wellington (and whoever may be visiting our lovely city over the weekend) will turn out in droves and buy up large!!

4 comments:

  1. You guys have done amazingly well. I hope its a huge success for you all and funds your yarn buying for the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great things you have ready for your craft 2.0. Wishing I was visiting Wellys tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. I'm sure with items as cute as those there won't be a thing left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I will most certainly be updating with pictures at the end of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! you've done an awesome job! it all looks fabulous!
    good luck for tomorrow!
    (PS I can't believe it's so cold there,it was 28 degrees here today!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!