Monday, October 4, 2010

Paige Babydoll

I thought I'd already blogged about this, but when I went to look I realised I haven't! So here we go ...



I currently have the cottage licenses for Rachel Evans' Kaia Babydoll and Spring Butterfly and recently I was delighted to test a sister Babydoll to the Kaia - the Paige Babydoll by Rachel Evans. It was a pleasure to knit, especially as I was using some lovely soft yarn from 100Purewool in the Santino colourway.

There are two options with this gorgeous wee babydoll top - a full skirt option and a cabled option (which is what I did). It's due for release soon, so keep an eye out - it's a lovely quick knit which looks lovely on and is practical for all year round wear. It can be knit in sizes newborn to 5T.


  
                                                                                                

                                        


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely cute! Have to find a pattern to make my daughter one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess :) The pattern is due to be released soon - keep checking the link above for Rachel Evans's patterns on Ravelry, it'll show up there when it's available.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!