Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweetheart

I had great intentions of posting every day this month, for Blogtoberfest, but have failed miserably. However, I have probably already posted more this month than any other in recent history - so it's all good!

Anyway, as it's late and I have to get up at 6 to be at work for 7 tomorrow morning (boo hiss), I'll get to the point - my most recent finished object for Craft 2.0. Meet 'Sweetheart', a very sweet wee Kaia Babydoll, from designer Rachel Evans, in a size 6 months. I'm not sure what yarn it is, but it's lovely and soft. I attempted a different lace panel at the bottom this time - it's supposed to be wee hearts (hence the name ;-) ), but I was seriously running out of yarn, so finished a couple of rows too early. However I actually prefer the lace panel that this has created and think it fits perfectly.



This Babydoll is truely a one of a kind as I only have a tiny bit of the yarn left, and have no idea of the origin of the yarn as I bought it in a destash of an Aussie knitter on Ravelry. It's been hand dyed and that, combined with the different lace panel, means replicating this particular Babydoll would be extremely difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!